Lately I’ve been on a smoothie kick and trying to find different recipes to make them more approachable for people with different dietary restrictions but to where they still taste amazing. Today’s recipe is a vegan blueberry smoothie and it’s pretty fantastic.
The Good ol’ Recipe:
- 1 Cup of organic blueberries
- 2 Cups of Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 package of the Dole Crafted Smoothies blend – the strawberry, banana one
- 1/4 Cup of Pitaya Dragon Fruit
- 1/2 Cup of Oh So Delicious Unsweetened vanilla coconut yogurt
- 1/2 Cup of ice
- 1 TBSP of MCT oil -I use Sports Research brand
- 1 scoop of Super Greens -berry flavor
- 1 Scoop of Collagen Peptides – Vegan
I just blend everything together. I love this one because it’s super smooth and it keeps me full for awhile. It’s also a super easy way to take your powdered supplements that might not be your favorite to take by themselves. I love it because it’s an easy way to get my collagen and greens in for the day while also taking in some other nutrients that you gain from the smoothie. This recipe makes about 2 16 oz. smoothies. I do this so I can have one later or the next morning.